Friday, July 6, 2012

Freebie Friday #2

Another round of freebies that I got in the mail! I know I skipped a couple weeks. Mainly because there was one week where I didn't get but like 2 things. That happens sometimes. You have awesome weeks and slow weeks. But my freebie basket was full so that meant it was time to empty it all out! Because I waited a few weeks to post this, I'm not sure what is still available and what isn't. But you can always go check out the sites that I mentioned in my first post of freebies and see what goodies you can snag! Check out that post here!


ITEMS PICTURED:
-2 weeks worth of the Wall Street Journal
-August 2012 issue of Martha Stewart Living
-July 2012 issue of Cosmopolitan
-first week of July for TV weekly
-Barbie Collector catalog
-a free card from cardstore.com (I only showed the back bc I'm saving it for M's birthday!!)
-a sample of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner
-3 samples of Nexcare band aids
-1 sample of Purex Ultra Packs laundry detergent + .50 off coupon
-1 dose of NRG-X sleep aid
-1 full size bottle of 5 Hour Energy in berry
-4 free rosaries (I gave one to my mom!)
-2 packs of Ovaltine chocolate milk mix + $1 off coupon
-2 day supply of Prilosec OTC
-1 sample pack of Lewis Labs Weigh Down shake
-10 free business cards from Moo.com (I will probably end up buying more of these!)
-fragrance sample of Escada Sexy Grafitti
-fragrance samples of Lacoste Pure and Energetic
-sample of Infused Air Scent Sticks
-1 sample pack of Lipton Tea and Honey in Mango Pineapple
-free tumbler for Brew Over Ice (this is my favorite one!)




 ITEMS NOT PICTURED:
-a fishing ruler that I gave to my dad
-2 packs of Invisible Windshield Wipes with Rain Repellent (M already used these!)

I do believe the tumbler is my favorite freebie from this grouping! I can't wait to use it. It'll be perfect out by the pool this summer. Have you guys started doing freebies? Let me know if you've racked up anything super fun! Don't forget to check out my unboxing post of my Influenster Summer Beauty VoxBox 2012 here! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes