Saturday, March 26, 2011

Catch up Post!

It is so hard for me keep up with my blogging when I work all day and come home exhausted. I can't wait until I can quit my job and be able to stay home! Hopefully it won't be to much longer, I'm thinking maybe mid-May. This way I can at least use one of my vacations for the honeymoon and I wont loose both of them. Plus I don't wanna jet out and leave everyone there hanging, even tho I haven't been treated fairly and my head says "Screw 'em!", my heart won't let me do that. BUT, this weekend I am off until Tuesday, (much to the dismay of a certain co-worker). I have tons of crap to get done .. my house is still kind of a wreck and wedding ... WEDDING! IT'S LESS THAN A MONTH AWAYYYYY! Holy Moly. My goals this weekend are to get the "then and now" poster done (with mine and marc's pictures as kids and now together), decide on a definite centerpiece idea (I've been buying tons of daisy's and the such so now i just need to pick out the style i like), put together the fans that everyone will use aaannnddd still get my house clean.

I'm about 4 picture's behind on my 365 challenge. Although I've been taking pictures like crazy, I just haven't been getting on to post them. And I haven't actually gone anywhere except work, so they are mostly of the animals. But here goes...

just a small peek at my ever growing Owl Collection.

Biscuit! She was stretching.

Fuzzy. He's got that look in his eye.. usually means trouble.

I took a walk on Wednesday. Isn't the ground amazing? HA!

Now, I've got the 80's music channel blasting through out the house hoping to get myself up and moving... Ugh.

1 comments:

christy lou...who? said...

biscuit looks like a lion. rawr!

and i imagine that you look like a hippie :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes