Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring means babies!!

It gets me excited to know that spring is upon us. This morning we awoke to a new baby colt outside! This makes 3 so far. I love love LOVE baby horses. This was pretty much my day ... I took lots of pictures, slept on the couch, and wasted the day. I did manage to get half our invitations addressed. And I did load the dishwasher and do some laundry, so maybe it wasn't all wasted.

this little guy was born maybe 5 this morning. we found him around 630, he's still very wobbly.

this is the middle baby. CUTE!

he is the oldest. we named him Rambo.

2 comments:

christy lou...who? said...

can't wait to see the babies when i come in for the wedding!

Amber said...

Thanks for saying hi! <3 Your blog is super cute. And I see you just got married! Congratulations!!!
So exciting.
Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes