Thursday, May 19, 2011

Inspiration!

I lose myself online sometimes .. ok, all the time. It actually makes me NOT want to sit down and get on the computer. I get so caught up in looking at all the pictures and different blogs (and even facebook) that I lose complete track of time. Take this morning for instance, I woke up around 9:30ish. I made myself some breakfast, watched one episode of Platinum Weddings while I ate and then I got back into bed and opened my laptop. It is now 12:45 and I'm still sitting here, hunched over and complaining that my back is killing me. Craziness.

Anywho, I did stumble upon this awesome website and a certain picture that has me totally inspired. I am now on a hunt to find the perfect old barstools that I can transform into masterpieces. My counter area has been bare since we moved into our home almost 3 years ago. I do have 2 barstools that my old boss gave me, but they are a bit to tall for the counter.

via: Rubbish Rehab


Are these not the sweetest looking barstools ever?! As much as I now want to head over to Craig's List to search for stools, I really must make myself get off this computer. I do have to be at work at 4. But guess what?!! Only 10 more days and I am free of my day job! I can't wait..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes