Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Painted Ceiling Fan


Our living room makeover has officially started! We have big plans for this room. We have already picked out our paint color, but haven't yet bought it. We are planning to add a wall to separate the living room and kitchen. Once that is up, then we will paint. But my first project was painting the ceiling fan! I am so obsessed with this, I love how it turned out. Now I just want to lay on the couch and stare up at it all the time. Cheesy much?! :)




I added white stripes to the blades. They were already the dark stain color. Then I painted the base with Aqua spray paint. The same color I used for the end table a few posts back. I am completely in love! I can't wait for the rest of the room to come together now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is so daring and bold! I love it and cannot wait to see how the rest of your living room turns out. Many many things in my apartment are spray painted aqua as well (specifically Krylon's Ocean Breeze). Hehe. Lovely!

WhyCuzICan said...

Very cute and fun, Holly.

Visiting from my Dashboard,
Smiles, Suzanne

Holly in Wonderland said...

thank you guys!! :)

samrala said...

very nice design,I think this idea will boomlast in a market,I have never seen this design before so please always good posting on paper craft and paper flowers

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes