Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wreck this Journal


For Christmas, I received the Wreck this Box journal set. It comes with Wreck this Journal, Mess and This is Not a Book. I am so excited about working on these! I thought it would be a fun idea to blog about my progress. So far I have only done one of the projects. I originally thought that I would do several a week but I have since decided that I'd like to take my time and really express myself. I even bought that awesome marker set to use just for this!




1 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

I've never heard (and am not quite sure) what a "Wreck This Journal" project is Holly. Please explain.
(Or better, just blog about it to fill me in. Inquiring minds wanna know)

Smiles,
Suzanne

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes