Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My week thus far...



This has been (another) non productive week so far. Our MinPin, Roxy, went into heat. We went through this once before and swore to get her fixed before it happened again. Well, we didn't make it. To be honest, it slipped our minds. Not to mention the funds just haven't been there either. So, of course, Hershey isn't fixed either. M has this thing about him being a boy and losing his balls. Men. Regardless, it's never been a problem. Until Roxy entered the picture.

She's been camping out at my parents house since Monday. But naturally, Hershey got a good wiff of that magic scent and has been a nightmare ever since. He whines constantly, pacing from door to window and back again. He barks for no reason. Like in your face barks. He's tried to hump me multiple times. Which normally doesn't bother me as I just shake it off, but this go round he has this crazed look in his eyes. Tuesday night he literally growled if M got anywhere close to me. 

The situation is funny. Was funny. Now I just want to pull my hair out! Here's hoping this heat cycle is over soon. I need to get some work done, or sleep. Sleep would be nice.

Just because I want to share a bit of my misery, here is just one minute of what I've been listening to all week. Enjoy!! (did you see I finally got a youtube video to show up? go me!)



And yes, I do still have a Halloween Cat Windsock thingy hanging up. I'm to short to reach it and to lazy to get a stool. And yes, my house phone is still ringing "We wish you a Merry Christmas". This is not odd, it's unique. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes