Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again!

I seemed to have fallen off the blogging bandwagon. I apologize! The last couple of months have just been uneventful. But I'm back and ready to blog again! I've got tons of posts lined up already, so it shouldn't take long to get back into the swing of things. OH and I'm starting out with a brand new makeover. So if you're reading this through a reader, pop on over and tell me what you think!

I have been completely ecstatic over android picking up Instagram. I used IG for a while back when I had M's old Iphone, but for my birthday, I upgraded to an HTC phone. I am now completely obsessed with the picture taking. So to kick things back off, I'll just post my life (these past few weeks) in photos.


Descriptions go left to right. Click image to view larger!

1. M and I attended one of his co-workers weddings.
2. We finally got our pool up and running! It is ahhhmazing.
3. My dad was given a bunch of boxes of junk. I went through it and pulled out some cool finds!
4. M cleaning the pool. He did a heck of a balancing job around that edge.
5. All the critters taking a "quiet time" except for Hershey.
6. M and Hershey got into a "play" fight. I got caught in the middle.
7. More sweet finds from my dad's free junk! (an owl!!)
8. M and I didn't own a single board game. Now we have several thanks to that junk!
9. My aunt gave me the coolest vintage pyrex bowl set. I can't get enough!!

My first attempt at the cloud manicure.

Absolutely in love with my new coffee mug!

Cleaning house and a small preview of our new wall remodel!
If you have Instagram, follow me! I'd love to see all your pictures and leave some likes! (user name: hollyinwonderland) Until next time! :)

2 comments:

christy lou...who? said...

yay! she's back! :)

christy lou...who? said...

i'm going to keep stalking your blog until you post again <3

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes