Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Vintage Round End Table

This is a short, sweet little post about a table I finished a month or so ago. I forgot to take a before picture. The table is currently at my parents house, so I didn't "stage" my photos. Not one of my best project posts, but whatever. The table belonged to my grandfather. It had one of those "rails" around the table top. I took that off and filled in all the holes. Then it got a good coat of Rustoleum's Heirloom White and some slight distressing. I think it turned out pretty cute, but it's not one of my favorite projects. I guess maybe that's why I haven't really put in the effort of taking great pictures to show it off. I do, however, have a great project coming up in the next couple of days!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes