Friday, August 3, 2012

Freebie Friday #4-6 {catch up!}

OK. I have kind of put this off because well, I don't have a good excuse. So now I have 3 weeks worth of freebies to list out. I have no idea if any of them are still available. I'm sorry about that. I think I have come up with a plan to make this a little bit easier tho. I'm gonna start fresh on Monday and see if I can't keep up with it a little bit better. Ok, well on to the free stuff!


ITEMS PICTURED:

  • NewsWeek magazine
  • American Baby magazine
  • Road & Track magazine
  • O magazine
  • 4wheel & Offroad magazine
  • 2 Super Chevy magazines
  • a week's worth of WSJ
  • 2 Shape magazines (not pictured)
  • Similac Newborn Pack (1 full size original formula, 1 fullsize sensitive tummy formula & 1 newborn bottle.)
  • 4 pack of Kcups from Green Mountain Coffee
  • Honey Nut Cheerios sample
  • Fancy Feast Morning's sample
  • Promesil 30 day trial
  • Hydro Silk razor
  • Full size Nivea lip care
  • Nescafe Momento sample
  • ring sizer chart
  • Lanacane sample
  • 3 Blue Plate Mayo coupons
  • U by Kotex clutch and pad/tampon samples
  • hand towel from chevron



ITEMS PICTURED:

  • a weeks worth of WSJ
  • Seventeen magazine
  • NewsWeek magazine
  • Forbes magazine
  • 2 O magazines
  • Better Homes & Gardens magazine (not pictured)
  • 2 5hour Energy's from Smiley360
  • Purina Cat Chow sample
  • Instinct Cat food sample
  • No More Slumdogs book
  • Divine Design book
  • Anti Monkey Butt Powder & Lady Anti Monkey Butt Powder samples
  • Pethub ID tag
  • Bissel floor cleaner
  • The Caffiene made me do it sticker
  • Eucerin face & body lotion samples
  • Animals Don't Smoke stickers
  • Meow Mix coupons
  • Miss Jessie's shampoo/conditioner samples
  • birthday card from cardstore.com
  • 3 Tea Forte samples
  • BBQ BROS rub sample
  • Finish dishwasher tabs sample
  • ProForce floor/carpet cleaner samples + 4 hand towels
  • Kirkland Borghese Eye & Face serum samples
  • 2 Field & Stream magazines (not pictured)
  • Tshirt from Glyde.com's Ambassador Program



I apologize if the spelling is wrong on some of the samples. 
I no longer have them in front of me and I have a horrible memory!

What have you gotten the past few weeks?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes