Wednesday, August 15, 2012

REVIEW {5 hour energy}


I received 2 bottles of 5 Hour Energy from Smiley360.com for free. I am not being paid to write this post. These are my honest opinions, good or bad, on my own personal experience testing this product. If you are interested in more information on Smiley360, then jump over to there website {here} and sign up for free! You could be testing out products next!
Finding the energy for work and family responsibilities is hard enough. Throw in a second job, go back to school, or simply have a sleepless night and you’re bound to hit the wall. So what do you do when that afternoon lull strikes? Run for more coffee? Grab a soda? But how long does that last before you need a refill? Try this instead – take one 5-hour ENERGY®. It’s the quick, simple way for hard working people to feel alert and energized for hours
The key ingredients in 5-hour ENERGY® are also available in every day foods. It contains zero sugar, zero herbal stimulants, and four calories. It also contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee.
Believe it or not, this was my first time trying 5 Hour Energy. Of course I've seen these around for years, I've just never had one. I've had other energy drinks in the past and well, I've always thought plain old coffee was more effective. And to be honest, I still do.

The Berry Flavor. The first sip gave me shivers. It didn't really taste that great. But after a couple more sips, it wasn't so bad. I don't think I could handle drinking it if it wasn't a "shot". I decided to try this flavor 5 Hour Energy around mid afternoon. And while I did manage to finish up my house cleaning, I don't believe it was due to this energy boost. I really didn't feel anything. The bottle says, "Feel it in minutes!" I'm not sure what I was supposed to feel, but I didn't notice anything different. But I didn't give up.



10 reasons to try 5-hour ENERGY®:
Groggy mornings
The afternoon lull
Long hours on your feet
Shift work
Long drives
Busy weekends
Action-packed vacations
Workouts
Overtime
Business travel



The Pomegranate Flavor. This flavor was... not so good. Normally I love pomegranate but mixed with that "energy drink" taste, not so much. I would definitely prefer the berry flavor over this one. As before, I didn't feel much of anything with this one. I think energy drinks are just a lost cause with me. I guess I'll have to stick with my plain ol' coffee.




7 reasons to trust 5-hour ENERGY®:


People choose 5-hour ENERGY® over 9 million times a week

Key ingredients are available in everyday food

Packed with B-vitamins and nutrients


Contains about as much caffeine as a cup of the leading premium coffee
Manufactured and bottled in the USA
Complies with the provisions of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act as regulated by the FDA
5-hour ENERGY® is in its 8th year of helping hard working people feel alert and energized.

So, overall, I'm not that impressed with 5 Hour Energy. But maybe I'm just one of those weird people who doesn't profit from energy boosters. Next time my husband and I take a road trip, I might give this another shot. Maybe in a different situation, it may effect me differently. I always get super sleepy on car rides, so that would be the perfect 2nd test. I have tons of friends that swear by this stuff. I would definitely recommend it to someone who is interesting in finding something to give them a boost! Maybe it will work for you! 

*Visit Smiley360.com to read about their program. For a free signup, you can qualify to test out products and give honest feedback! What are you waiting for?! Go, Go, Go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes