Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Aqua End Table


Somehow I managed to not take a "before" picture. But it was just a dark wood color. The thing I love about this table is that I didn't have to sand it! A friend of my dad's gave it to me and he'd already sanded 3/4 of it. I tried my luck and didn't bother with the rest and it turned out perfect! Gotta love when projects are easy peasy. I used Rustoleum spray paint in Aqua. I love it. This is gonna be a tough one to let go of!






Soon there will be linkys here, but right now American Horror Story is coming on and I must watch!!
EDIT: LINKING UP @
DIY Home Sweet Home, House of Grace, Restore Interiors, Savvy Southern Style,
My Girlish Whims, Miss Mustard Seed, The Shabby Nest

2 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

How did I KNOW this table was gonna be adorable?! Well, I just "did". Nice job Holly- and really nice photos/staging too!

Sooo glad you are linking up to parties again!

Smiles, your follower in NW IL,
Suzanne

WhyCuzICan said...

Holly, this was the last post on your blog before Christmas Eve Day which is today, so I'll leave my greeting here.

May God Keep you and Hold you this Day, and always.

Merry Christmas to you and M,
Your Follower in NW Illinois
(where it's chilly but not snowy today)
~Suzanne & Kevin/Speavers

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes