Saturday, December 3, 2011

Paper Flowers

I made these amazing paper flowers to hang up at Thanksgiving. I found a wonderful tutorial for them and I will link her blog in the next post. I also want to make my own tutorial for these. I made about 20 of them for a garland with my mom the day before Thanksgiving, so I didn't take the time to snap pictures. I plan to sit down later tonight and make another for the purpose of showing all of you!

This is just a sweet little preview of them. :)


I've also been working on a new end table, which I plan to finish up tonight as well. Look for that soon too!

Hope you all are having a super weekend!

2 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Holly, you are going along at a good clip. This follower (me) is very proud!

Can't wait for your tut, and follow up stories you post :)

Smiles,
Suzanne &Speavers in chilly NW Illinois, visiting from my Dashboard

samrala said...

This is very nice to use for wedding or special occassion.I am very impressed with blog so please posting on paper craft and
paper flowers

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes