Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving Photos ... A LOT of them!

I know that everyone has been posting Christmas pictures because well, it's that time of year! I have some of those ready to go too, but first I wanted to post some of my Thanksgiving pictures. I finally got my camera and cord back from my dad this morning, so I was able to transfer them to my computer finally. Not much to say, just a photo dump of sorts. The first few are of the decorations. We do Thanksgiving at my parents house (which is next door!) every year and my mom doesn't have many fall things. So I packed up most of my stuff and we decked out her house a little. The last few are of family. The nice thing about living in the south, we ate outside! And actually, I've been running my AC today .. in December. That's crazy! Anyways, on to the pictures..













I actually didn't get my tutorial done the other night because I finished up my end table instead. So right now, I'm sitting down to make a flower. Tutorial will be up tomorrow and my new End Table will be up Wednesday! Then maybe Thursday I'll get around to my Christmas pictures. Wow.. me posting 4 days in a row?! WHAT?! :)


2 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Awesome! The thanksgiving pix are great and the table is turning out adorable Holly!

Four days in a row? (pass the smelling salts!)

Happy to see things going well :D
Hope you'll be linky hopping with your new table this week!

Smiles, Suzanne in NW IL

Holly in Wonderland said...

@Suzanne - Thank you!! Four days in a row is big for me.. haha And overwhelming. I've been helping my mom unbox all her Christmas decorations today and I almost forgot to post my flower tutorial!

I made it tho! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes