Thursday, June 21, 2012

#16 - Get a new Cell Phone

I actually got this phone for my birthday back in January. Yeah, I'm a little behind on updating my list. But #16 on my 101in1001 list was to get a new phone. I can now check that one off! I got the HTC Inspire 4G from ATT. I love it. This is my first smartphone and I couldn't be more addicted. The one thing I love most about this phone is that the camera is 8mp. That is equal to my digital Samsung camera. Plus with the auto focus and settings, it works much, much better! M has had an iphone and now an atrix, so I've played with smartphones for years, just never had one of my own. I have officially joined the bandwagon.



I know. There's nothing to exciting about this post. Just me updating my list a bit. So I thought that maybe I'd share some of my favorite apps with you! If you guys have any of these as well, feel free to follow me/add me!

  • INSTAGRAM - I am obsessed with IG. I use it multiple times a day. My user name is: hollyinwonderland. I'm always looking for new friends to follow!
  • RELAX & SLEEP - This one I downloaded a while ago but just recently started to use it. It has a list of sounds (a LOT of sounds) that you can play at night as your falling asleep. I'm one of those people who can't sleep if it's too quiet. It has a timer on it, so that after a certain time it will shut itself off. I use this every single night now!
  • DRAW SOMETHING - Super fun! I don't play as much as I used to. I tend to go through phases where I'll play something obsessively for a while and then not touch it for a while. I usually log into this through my facebook account, but I believe my username is hollymade if you want to play me!
  • AIR HID - M and I both have this one. It allows us to be even more lazy! :) We hook our laptop up to the television almost daily, so that we can watch our tv shows on a bigger screen. Well this lets you have a mouse on your phone. So you don't have to get up and walk over to the computer to change something. You also have to download an app for your computer, but it's free and we love it!
I've tried multiple photo editing apps and camera's but just recently went through and deleted almost all of them. I'll try to do another post sometime if I find some more apps that I just can't live without! Do you have a favorite app? Let me know so I can check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes