Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A - Z ME!



I do have a few upcoming blog posts planned and the launch of a new blog! But in the meantime, I thought this little survey was cute. So I'm sharing!


A. Age: 28
B. Bed size: Queen. But it still isn't big enough for us and 3 dogs.
C. Chore that you hate: All of them! No, but really dishes! I hate hate hate doing dishes.
D. Dogs: 3! A chihuahua named Zoey, a lab mix named Hershey and a Min Pin named Roxy.
E. Essential start to your day: As of right now, I don't really have a "routine". My days are kinda haphazard. I just do whatever, whenever. I'm working on that tho! But I can't start my day until I pee. I even make the dogs dance around waiting on me so I can let them go pee. 
F. Favorite color: I don't really have a favorite. I love all colors. Bright colors. Ok, Pink. Definitely pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver. I have always hated gold, but I'm trying to ease myself into wearing it a little bit now.
H. Height: 5'1" 
I. Instruments you play: None, although I did take piano lessons my whole childhood. And I played the clarinet in the 6th grade band for 6 months.
J. Job title:  Stay at home Dreamer! Blogger/crafty person.
K. Kids: none for now, my furry ones are enough work for me!
L. Live: Um, yes I do live. Thanks for asking. (In Mississippi .. if that's what this means.)
M. Mother’s name: Terry
N. Nicknames: I don't really have any nicknames. Holly is kinda short on its own. I have been called Hol a few times tho.
O. Overnight hospital stays: nope! A few outpatients but no overnights.
P. Pet peeves: People who speak! Really, I am not a people person.
Q. Quote from a movie: It's not a movie, but I like it! “High school. A small world unto itself, combining all the warmest elements of a federal work camp with those of a Third World poultry farm. It’s a miracle I graduated without killing anyone.” – Dexter
R. Right or left handed: right handed.
S. Siblings: Just me! I'm your typical, spoiled only child. Kidding, I'm not typical.
U. Underwear:  Whatever's comfortable. I haven't reached granny panty comfortable yet tho.
V. Vegetable you hate: There's a few of them. Asparagus, Eggplant, Cauliflower.
W. What makes you run late: Nothing, if anything I'm always early. Like sit in your car for 20 minutes kinda early.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Oh wow, my butt in 3rd grade after falling off the monkey bars. My wrist in 4th grade after slamming it in the car door. Do my teeth count? I've had that done lots of times.
Y. Yummy food that you make: Fiesta Lime Chicken (just like Applebee's!) and um, anything else I made. I'm an excellent cook, most of the time. I do burn the bread occasionally.
Z. Zoo animal: I haven't been to a zoo since I was like, 12. I'm sure they have newer cooler animals now, but monkeys! Monkeys are just to dang cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes