Sunday, November 6, 2011

FAIL: fantabulous friday!

So, yeah. I forgot to update on Friday. Well, I didn't forget. Mostly I just didn't put forth the effort. Anywho, this is just a quick little (pictureless!) post to say that it's coming.

I am actually quite proud of myself for this past week. I finished my cedar chest project. I completely re-arranged the living room. I re-hung all the art in the living room. I got some of the laundry done. I straightened up the bedroom. (not cleaned, just straightened.) I purchased 3 new furniture pieces for upcoming projects. I spent some time with my husband. I spent some time with my family.

I've taken lots of pictures which I haven't transferred onto the computer yet. I'm hoping to make a post tomorrow with my cedar chest. I've also been wanting to do a House Tour. You may have noticed I added a button/page but it has no content yet. Since I changed our living room around, I figured I should just start there.  My plan is to make a video tour and have some pictures. I've never made a video tour before though so we'll see how that goes.

I feel like I did better this week, but I could have done more. It's a step in the right direction though. Hope you all had a great weekend! See you tomorrow :)

1 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Hey girl,

*I* am proud so that counts, I hope.

Just saw your cedar chest post...it's adorable.

KEEP ON KEEPING ON, trust me on that one.

Your Follower in NW Illinois,
Suzanne

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes