Monday, July 11, 2011

Kitchen Table Re-Do

I've had this kitchen table for years. My parents bought it for me when I got my first apartment about 10 years ago. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't the cutest thing ever. But at the time, I was just happy to have a table! I used to have a big glass top table in our dining room/breakfast area. (it's small!) When we got our gazebo for the deck, we moved the big table outside and I moved this small set into the house. Size wise, it was perfect. Color wise, not so much. So enter the sanding and the spray paint!







They're still not completely finished. I wanted to add some writing to the top of it. Maybe "EAT" or something cute, haven't fully decided. It was actually all thrown together in a day, so I don't think it turned out to bad. I was rushing to get it finished before the wedding in April. I also don't have before picture of the whole set before, that was waaaay pre-blog days.

Anywho, just sharing! I love this color. (ocean breeze by krylon.. i believe.) I painted the S on the wall with the same paint!

Linking up to:
Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Keeping it Simple
Be Colorful
Alchemy Fine Living

2 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Holly, really cute! Love the blue and it likes it too :) LOL

Sorry I haven't kept up reading your blog yet, but just moved into Sanctuary (house) last weekend and have been at a dead run since. Excited to have internet again so will be catching up full speed soon!

Take care, Suzanne and Speavers in IL

Be Colorful Coastal said...

These are really eye catching. Love that blue and I think adding words would be a great way to make them uniquely yours. Thanks for sharing them with the readers of Motivated Monday at BeColorful
Pam

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes