Friday, July 1, 2011

I'm up for a challenge!

Today marks the first day in my 101 in 1001 challenge. (you can check the official site here.) Basically, I made a list of 101 things that I would love to accomplish in the next 1001 days. And let me tell you, this is not as easy as it sounds. I thought, "101?", that's easy. I got stuck at about #60. Not to mention, I tried to think realistically. I could have put tons of things on this list that I'd love to do, but going to Paris in the next thousand days just isn't going to happen.

You can check out my list here. I made a tab for it in the nav bar up top. Not sure where I'm gonna start at. But as I work through my list, I will mark through and date each item. Of course I'll make lots of posts about it along the way, so I can keep everyone and especially myself informed of my progress. Lots of encouragement may be needed! haha

I am a master list maker, but my follow through is not so hot. So, for me, this challenge means something. I'm hoping that it'll give me the push to get off my butt and get some things done! Plus, airing it out here for all the world (ok, maybe not the whole world) to see is kinda a lot of pressure. Which I believe might be what I need to get it done.

On a side note, my dad and his friend got a buttload of stuff yesterday. He's wanting to get into the flea market business. (and so am i!) But his specialty is old farm equipment, tools .. you know, man stuff. And yesterday he hit the jackpot. Annnnd in all that stuff he got was and old dresser, desk and cabinet! Stuff for me! We go to pick it all up tomorrow, so I'm excited to see what they look like!

Whaaat? A post with no picture? We can't have that! So I'll end with this..

Hershey is my painting buddy. He gets coated in as much paint as I do!

1 comments:

WhyCuzICan said...

Hey Holly! Thanks for popping by my blog earlier today and commenting on Sanctuary.

You said you have a HERSHEY pup too, and I see his pix here....too cute!

I have a pix of my Hershey up at my site too if you wanna peek

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes