Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Freebie Friday #9

I am way behind this week. I took my photos on Friday but I haven't gotten around to editing and uploading. FAIL. Marc's birthday is tomorrow and I've been trying to focus on getting things done for the dinner I'm cooking and making sure the house is all clean. Eh, but I decided instead of doubling up on Friday, I'd just post last week's now.


ITEMS PICTURED:

  • 3 issues of Latina magazine
  • Men's Health magazine
  • Newsweek magazine
  • Oprah magazine
  • Road & Track magazine
  • 2 issues of Lowrider magazine
  • 4wheel & Offroad magazine
  • Lego Club magazine
  • a week supply of Stri-Vectin SD
  • full size Lickety Stix cat treats
  • SmartyPants vitamin sample
  • cigar ash tray from Black & Mild
  • Hydro Silk razor
  • 3 Kcup samples from Starbucks
  • Prevention magazine
  • pair of earrings from 1saleaday
  • Gamer Grub sticker
  • coupon book from BzzAgent for free glade products to try
  • 2 free books (Nude Honesty & How to Avoid the Pitfall's of Nonprofit Hell)
  • Fekkai Shampoo & Treatment samples

If you're interested in getting freebies for yourself, check out Vonbeau.com & Myfreeproductsamples.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes