Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's be Honest..

I am not the best blogger in the world. But I'm not going to apologize for that .. again. Blogging is something that I've always done, way back to LiveJournal days. I wrote something every day. It may not have been deep and purposeful but it was something. And it made me happy. I enjoyed the silly comment conversations and the friends that I made. These days I find myself putting way to much thought into writing out a blog post. There are so many great bloggers out there and I admit, I get caught up in it. I am the worst for questioning myself. "Am I good enough?" "Do my photos compare to so and so's?" "Does anyone even care about this project?" I know we all probably ask ourselves things like this from time to time. But lately, it consumes me.


I've decided to go back to what I started this blog for in the first place. I wanted somewhere to document our lives, our home projects and our pets. I also wanted to start my own handmade business (which is still going to happen!) and have a place to share the things that I create. I never post on time, I always put off my freebie posts, I procrastinate. I will continue to blog, but I won't continue to make promises to myself about when and how I do it. It will happen when it happens. Maybe starting slowly and with no real plan in mind will get my gears turning. I guess we will see what happens!


I am not a professional. I don't have fancy cameras and a great writing skill. I don't whip out fabulous projects on the daily. My house is not clean all the time. Most days I rock my pajamas. I'd rather spend my time with our dogs than most people. I am not perfect or anywhere even remotely close to it. This blog will be a reflection of me. It'll grow as I grow. I hope that you will continue to follow along with me!


As always you can find me on Instagram: hollyinwonderland. I am slightly obsessed and post pictures all the time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes