Wednesday, September 12, 2012

NOTW {glitter & hearts}


This is how my nails started out last week. A nude color with a turquoise tip and some hearts. Of course, my impatience didn't allow me to let them completely dry first. So a few nails were flawed. Then my tips weren't even. My hearts were free handed and not that hot. Trust me they look much, much better in the picture than they did in real life. So, I took it all off and started over with a new plan. That led me to these nails...


And I'm still rocking them. It was fairly easy to do. I just used a clear glitter polish on the tips and bottom of my accent nail. I actually think this might be my new go to nail. It would work on so many colors and with so many different colored glitters. I love it!

Then on Saturday night, Marc and I went to dinner with my mom and her sunday school class. We had some time to kill before we had to be there so we checked out this place called Hudson's Salvage Center. I never made it more than 10 feet inside the door because of all the makeup and nail polish that was 60% off! I did score a few goodies and I can't wait to go back and get more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes