Tuesday, September 4, 2012

PinFabulous No.1

I know everyone loves Pinterest. I am not as addicted as some people I know but I do like to browse around from time to time. I've gotten a lot of great ideas and recipes from there. I thought it might be kind of cool to share some of the things that I pinned with you guys. Kind of like my version of a "weekly favorites" that so many bloggers do. I think it's fun to see how different everyone's taste is. So, let's get on with it!

Luux via pinterest
I think this is the cutest thing in the world! Even tho it is meant for children (I'm a big kid!), I'm thinking this would be super cute in one of my rooms. I may try this...

2 girls being crafty via pinterest
I am one of the few crafters out there that doesn't have a stock pile of scrapbook paper. But I think I may get some because this floral arrangement is too cute to pass up on!

no credit. if you know, tell me! i'll add a link.
I've had the pvc pipe thing pinned for ages. I know most of you will know what I'm talking about. But I love this idea much better. How come I can never think of things like this?!

trishginter via pinterest
Dream crib. I can think of nothing better than getting cozy with a nice book and some coffee. So, so pretty!

Well, that's it for round one. Sometimes links of pinterest can be a little off, so if my credits aren't correct, please tell me and I'll be glad to update them. Hope ya'll are having a great start to the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes